What is My HR KP?
My HR KP is a web-based HR management portal created to inform, track and manage employee details. The expansion of Kaiser Permanente informed the need for the system of the Kaiser Permanente organization, which made it difficult for the employees to reach the headquarters. My HR KP allows employees to login into the system and interact with the system’s functionalities ranging from viewing employee benefits to receiving critical updates.
My HR KP login
My HR KP login is the official login page for Kaiser Permanente employees. It is a requirement for every new employee to sign up with My HR KP to enjoy all the employee benefits. To register, My HR KP requires new users to provide their details, including email address, Date of birth, Phone number and employee ID. After registration, they can access the system using a username and password.
My HR KP Login Guide
After registration, Kaiser Permanente employees can easily access the system. Here’s a quick guideline:
- Visit the official Kaiser Permanente employee login page here.
- After filling in your username and password, hit the login button
- My HR KP will redirect to your employee dashboard for navigation.
MyHR KP Sign-up Guide
- To register, firstly visit My HR KP official login page at https://www.kp.org. You can see a register button on the top right corner of the page.
- Click the register button. A prompt to enter employee details appears.
- Fill in the details on the fields, then click the submit button.
- On the page that appears, you are prompted to provide your employee ID
- Click next after filling in the employee ID.
- On the page that appears, enter SSN, then hit the next button
- My HR KP will send the account verification email. Click on the confirm my account button on the verification email to confirm your account.
MyHR KP Portal Benefits
Kaiser Permanente HR-Connect rewards its users with the following benefits:
- Convenience-Employees can access the system anytime, anywhere
- Online bookings
- Information: employees can find significant information about diseases on the portal
- Health reportage plans for persons and families are available on the site
- Ease of finding doctors and pharmacies near different locations
Kaiser Permanente employee benefits
Working with Kaiser Permanente rewards you with a wide range of benefits depending on your position. The benefits include:
1. Generous Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave
2. Medical (including prescriptions), Vision, Mental Health & Dental Care
3. Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
4. Educational Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
5. Wellness & Employee Assistance Programs
6. Health Care, Dependent Care & Transit Flexible Spending Account Options
7. Retirement Plans
About Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente has 39 hospitals that employ state of the art for innovation and technology. According to a report by PRNewswire, Kaiser Permanente Hospitals Ranked Among Nation’s Best; all 39 Kaiser Permanente hospitals were ranked as high performing. Generally, Kaiser Permanente has made a significant milestone in innovation and technology and continues to stand out in this area.
Please visit www.kaiserpermanente.org to learn more about Kaiser Permanente.
My HR KP customer service
Do you have any inquiries or concerns or need help accessing My HR KP?
My HR KP Customer Care is at your service via the number: 888-457-4872
My HR KP careers
Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to ensuring a healthier today and tomorrow. It’s the right destination for a healthcare provider looking forward to working with a team of motivated individuals dedicated to marrying technology, innovation, and healthcare services towards achieving their mission and vision. If that sounds like you, please visit https://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/.
In an attempt to help in the management of career search, Kaiser Permanente has put in place online job search management tools that include:
- Subscribing to job alerts
- creating a candidate profile
- submitting interest for positions or career events
My HR KP schedule
My HR KP staffing and schedule functionalities are reserved for Kaiser Permanente employees. To enjoy the staffing and scheduling functionalities, you must log into the KP staffing and scheduling portal at KP Staffing and Scheduling using your username, password, and domain.
My HR KP FAQs
- What is the difference between My HR KP and HR Connect?
HR Connect provides a single sign-on for employees to manage HR records and settings. My HR KP is Kaiser Permanente HR connect portal that Kaiser Permanente employees use to access HR services and related functionalities.
- What is My HR KP?
My HR KP is the official Kaiser Permanente employee portal page.
- What is KP HealthStream?
KP HealthStream is a learning management system for Kaiser Permanente. The Kaiser Permanente HealthStream Learning Center is famous in the US and is used by healthcare service providers to report classroom work. Find here more information about KP HealthStream
My HR KP contact details
Kaiser Permanente Corporate Office Headquarters HQ
1 Kaiser Plaza
Oakland, California 94612 USA