Welcome to the Www.TellTims.Com Customer Survey. Start the Tim Hortons Survey to earn a free coupon code. You can redeem this Survey Code for free drinks at Tim Hortons outlets.
Www.TellTims.Com Customer Survey
The Www.TellTims.Com Customer Survey ( Known as Tim Hortons Survey ) is an online survey designed for customers to share their experiences and thoughts about the company’s services and products. With your candid feedback, the Tim Hortons brand will understand how customers feel about its products and services.
Customers’ opinion means a lot to this company, hence the survey. They offer mouthwatering rewards for customers who complete the survey. Read on the learn more about the TellTims Tim Hortons survey.
Steps to Do Www.TellTims.Com Survey
Here is a step-by-step guide to participating in TellTims.Com online survey.
- The TellTims survey is only available on the brand’s website at Qualtrics TellTims Feedback Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management
- You will see a blank textbox on the page asking for a survey code. The survey code is at the bottom of your receipt. Enter only the numbers without spaces or hyphens.
- After the system confirms your receipt, press the “Start” tab to take the survey.
- The first part of the Tim Hortons Survey questionnaire requires you to rate your dining experience at the restaurant.
- Next, you will be asked to select the items you bought from the company.
- You will have to rate your satisfaction with the restaurant from the following list.
- They will provide a textbox to write any issues you might have encountered during your visit to the restaurant.
- Give your honest reviews and answer the other questions regarding your visit.
- After answering all the questions, click the “Submit” button to complete the survey.
- You will receive a coupon code at the end of the survey. Write it down or take a screenshot so you can redeem it on your next visit to the restaurant.
TellTims.Com Survey Details
|Survey||TellTims Tim Hortons Survey|
|Reward||A Free Coupon|
|Receipt Validity||7 Days|
|Location||Canada, United States|
TellTims Survey Rewards
- Tim Horton offers a free coupon to all customers who complete the online survey. You can use the coupon to enjoy discounts when visiting the restaurant.
Www TellTims Com Survey Requirements
Here are the pre-requisites for taking this survey:
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- A purchase receipt with a survey invitation code is required.
- You must be a legal US resident.
- Www.Storeopinion.CA Survey
- Www.TellTheBellCanada.Com Survey
- www.tellhappystar.Com Customer Survey
- MYBKExperience Free whopper Burger
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a Canada-based fast-food chain founded by Tim Horton on May 17, 1964. The fast-food chain serves premium quality doughnuts and coffee. The Franchise has grown significantly over the decades, with branches across Canada, the United States, and the Persian Gulf.
The headquarters of the fast-food restaurant chain is in Toronto, Canada, but it has more than 4,950 restaurants in 15 countries as of March 2022. Since its emergence, it has undergone many changes, partnerships, and mergers. Nevertheless, it has remained strong over the decades, with a strong presence in the UK, the US, and Asia.
Tim Hortons Contact Details
- Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
- Phone: 888-601-1616 (Available 8 AM to Midnight EST)
What do I need to take the TellTims Tim Hortons Survey?
The survey is online, so you need an internet-enabled device to participate. You also need a purchase receipt with an invitation code to participate in the survey.
What is the reward for completing the Survey?
Tim Hortons offers free coupons to customers who complete the online survey successfully. You have to write down the code after the survey and redeem it on your next visit to the restaurant. You cannot redeem the coupon for cash but only get a discount on purchased items.
Can I redeem my coupon at any Tim Hortons restaurant?
You can redeem your coupon at any Tim Hortons restaurant nationwide. The coupon codes are valid in all branches in the country you took the survey.